What better place to support hands-on learning, foster curiosity and cultivate an understanding of and appreciation for the natural world than the outdoor spaces around your school?
Learn how to make the most of the learning opportunities on your school grounds at this hands-on workshop.
- Explore best practices in teaching in the outdoors
- Participate in hands-on, curriculum-linked outdoor activities
- Learn how to create meaningful and engaging learning experiences on school grounds
- Schools are invited to send teams of 2-3 teachers to this workshop
- All participants will receive educational resources for teaching outdoors
- This workshop is free of charge and a light lunch will be provided
- Come prepared to be outside and dress appropriately for the weather
LOCATION: Edna Staebler Public School, 450 Bernay Dr. Waterloo, Ontario
DATE: Saturday, May 9 | 9am-12pm
TO REGISTER: Email Krista Long at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, grade and school.