- All students interested in attending Math Circles in 2016/17 will need to register.
- The 2016/17 Math Circles program will begin the week of October 4th, 2016.
- Registration will open at 6:00 a.m. on September 20th, 2016 and space in this free program is limited.
Math Circles Materials
Math Circles material, including presentation outlines and homework assignments, will be posted weekly.
The meetings are accessible to interested students from grades 6 to 12. Students choose a room based on their grade level and/or mathematical ability. There are four levels to choose from: grade 6, grades 7 & 8, grades 9 & 10, grades 11 & 12. Students attend one Math Circle session each week.
Dates and Location
Math Circles will meet every Tuesday or Wednesday evening, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. from October 4/5 to November 22/23, 2016 and again from February 7/8 to April 4/5, 2017. There will be no meetings on March 14/15, 2017 (March Break). Students attend the same evening for the entire session.
Fall meeting dates:
October 4/5, 11/12, 18/19, 25/26 and November 1/2, 8/9, 15/16, 22/23
Room assignments for Fall session:
- Junior (grade 6): DC 1302 (Tues/Wed)
- Junior (grade 7/8): DC 1304 (Tues/Wed)
- Intermediate (grade 9/10): MC 2035 (Wed)
- Senior (grade 11/12): MC 2038 (Wed)